About Friday Night Funkin'
Enter Friday Night Funkin'. It was created by Cameron Taylor, also known as ninjamuffin99. Well you have to follow the beat of the music and press the arrow keys at the right time for the music to keep coming out, the spectators get crazy with your show and you can win the game. Play this fun game only on https://friday-nightfunkin.com
- Story Mode:
- You can set the level of difficulty that best suits your ability.
- You must survive multiple weeks of freestyle music battles to win father in law over.
- Free Mode:
If you don't want to follow the weekly structure,you can also play the Free Mode with all the cool beats and several unique characters.
Friday Night Funkin currently have 7 weeks, each with its own unique character(s) and songs to sing.
- Week 1:
- Week 2:
- Week 3:
- Week 4:
- Week 5:
- Week 6:
- Week 7 :
You can adjust the difficulty to your liking and start vibing! At our site, you also explore the largest Mod for Friday Night Funkin' from fan game.
Feel the rhythm and be accurate to impress your soon-to-be father in law right now!!!
How to play
- Press the WASD or arrow keys in time with the music to outperform your opponents. Complete the tutorial level and start progressing through the story, or head to free play mode and play against any story characters from the game. In story mode, you can set the level of difficulty that best suits your ability.
- Volume control - "+" and "-" to increase/decrease the volume, "0" to mute
- Select - Enter
- Go back - Escape
About the creator
Friday Night Funkin' is a open-source donationware rhythm game developed by:
- Programmer: ninjamuffin99
- Art: PhantomArcade3K and Evilsk8r
- Musician: Kawai Sprite
Friday Night Funkin's soundtrack was composed by KawaiSprite (Isaac Garcia). The original music with a range of influences from nu-jazz to Vocaloid dance beats. Feel free to check out Kawai Sprite's Bandcamp page where you can listen to the entire soundtrack.
HOW TO PLAY
Use the arrow keys.